How to Cook Chicken: Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes for Dinner
Everyone loves chicken right? Not only is it healthy and reasonably priced, it’s also versatile enough that you can serve it frequently by preparing it a variety of ways. Professional chef Cricket Azima for the Betty Crocker kitchens reveals two of her favorite chicken dinner recipes that are bound to become your family’s favorites too.
Easy Cooking Recipes:
Ultimate Chicken Fingers
2/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon salt or Garlic salt
½ teaspoon paprika
3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
1 egg, slightly beaten
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 450ºF. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
3. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.
Makes 4 servings
Big-Batch Salsa Chicken Fiesta
2 1/3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
½ cup water
3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (12 oz)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lb), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
2 ½ cups Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 3 (8- or 9-inch) square pans with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, water and eggs. Spread evenly in pans. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese over batter in each pan.
2. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil, stirring frequently, until outsides turn white; drain. Stir in salsa; heat until hot. Spoon evenly over batter in pans to within 1/2-inch of edges.
3. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until edges are dark golden brown. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the remaining cheese over each pan. Bake 1 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Loosen from sides of pan; cut into squares.
Makes 18 servings
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!